Wednesday, June 14, 2017

All is Bright - Adult Coloring Book



I LOVE coloring books!  Always have, and (probably) always will.  I received this book back before Christmas, and somehow doing a review on it skipped my mind.  But everyone likes to think about Christmas in June, right?  😎  And since this is an advent type coloring book, I'm giving you plenty of notice so you can purchase it before December is here.  Wait....did I just say purchase it?  I sure did! That's right, you're going to want to run right out (or let your fingers do the shopping) and grab a copy for yourself (and a friend) today!  Like seriously, stop what you're doing and follow this link: Purchase a copy from Amazon.

Now, let's get down to business.  The coloring pages are absolutely stunning through out this book. The pictures are different enough to provide a wide variety of options, but your not going to need to choose which you color on which day.  "All is Bright" is a devotional that you spend time in each day throughout the month of December.  That's right!  A page a day to color!  What makes this a devotional you might ask?  Each day includes a page of "devotional" type material, a short story, scripture, and/or passages to think on.

I highly recommend this book for your loved ones during the busy time of year...it's a great way to slow down and reflect on what truly matters during the Christmas season.  This would be a great gift to give to a college student or an elderly loved one.

**I was provided with a copy of this book for my honest opinion and give this item 5 stars**

No comments:

Post a Comment