Wednesday, May 24, 2017

End of the School Year

Ah...the final day of school; it's bitter sweet to say the least.  With this year ending, it means our oldest will only have 2 final years of high school left, ack....where has the time gone?  Our girls  will enter their last year of middle school, with a total of  5 school years remaining.  But I'm not going to think on that this morning.  Today I'm going to relish in the fact that I will not have to set an alarm for 5 am for the next 2 months.  No more poking and prodding the kids to get up and get moving.  No more rushing them in to bed at night making sure they've completed their homework.  Instead, we'll enjoy the long summer days and stay up way to late creating memories that will last a lifetime.  And that my friends, is why I welcome the last day of school.

Are you also celebrating the end of the school year?  Check out these songs worthy of celebrations...




No comments:

Post a Comment