Saturday, June 29, 2019

Death in Paradise


Who's seen "Death in Paradise"?  ✋  I accidentally stumbled across this BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) show a few years ago on Netflix.  Not normally one for mysteries, I thought I'd give it a try anyway and guess what happened?  Yup, I was hooked!  After watching several seasons I decided it was something my husband would like as well, so I had him watch a few episodes.  Guess what happened?  Yup...he was hooked too.  🙂 

We've eagerly been anticipating the release of Series (season) 8 this month and were not disappointed!  Since I work at a library (and order the DVDs) I made sure it was pre-ordered so we would receive it as soon as possible (I even ordered from the BBC Shop because you get it sooner than ordering from Amazon!).  We watched the entire season within a few nights and passed it off to a co-worker and her husband who are hooked on the show as well. 

If you're looking for a new series to start I highly recommend this one!  An added bonus is the beautiful location that it takes place in...I mean really, who wouldn't want to sit around and look at an amazing beach?! (I have this exact picture from the show hanging up at my desk at work!)


Interested in learning more about the show?  Click here

Check out the Series 8 trailer...

No comments:

Post a Comment