Saturday, February 8, 2014

Gold Team...


What better time to be applying for a Bloggers Gold Team than right now...during the Olympics!  With a variety of widgit counters to back up my follower count, I have sent in my application to be on a blogging "Gold Team"!  Think, best of the best..."Top Gun"...the elite!  Oh my...I can hardly wait to hear if I'm accepted!  I'll let you know as soon as I find out!

And now...on to the Olympics!  Hands down, I think the Summer Olympics definitely hold the more favored events in our household.  Does that mean we are not watching the Winter ones?  Of course not, we are glued to the TV like any other family!

We LOVE the ice events!  Figure Skating, including the Men's, Women's, Pairs, Ice Dancing, and the team event.  Oh yeah, and the one my husband likes...Ice Hockey.  :)  We might as well through in one of our daughter's favorites as well, Speed Skating! 

But don't get me wrong, we are not biased to the ice.  We can also be found watching Snowboarding and Skiing events, as well as the Bobsled ones! 

Oh...and don't forget the Opening Ceremonies!  We love to watch the different countries walk in being represented by their finest, usually dressed in their finest.  But there seems to be some controversy regarding the United States sweaters this year.  Talk about a hot topic on Facebook and Twitter!  While most people (including my husband) were not big fans, honestly?  I didn't think they were that bad.  (I'm not sure what that says about my clothing choices!) 

But regardless of what they wear, we wish the U.S. Olympic Team of 2014 the best, hoping their hard work and dedication pay off and they bring home the Gold!


No comments:

Post a Comment