Thursday, December 2, 2010

**sighs, and takes a deep breath**

It's been awhile...to be exact, it's been 4 months since I have even thought of this blog.

I'd like to say I've been extremely busy working out and watching what I eat.

I'd like to say that, but I can't.  I've just been busy living life.

Busy spending time with family and friends, busy reading Christian Fiction, busy learning to knit (my new all time favorite thing other than reading), busy volunteering at the school my children attend, and oh yeah, busy losing 1 pound.  That's right, ONE pound.  Let's look at it this way...I could have gained ** pounds instead of losing only 1!

I know it's a little early, and I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I am already looking ahead to the future.
  • I have several books I cannot wait to start working through, including an Amish Romance novel I will be doing a review on!
  • My book club/bible study group will start meeting at the beginning of the year!
  • I hope to start exercising again, once I am rid of this nasty bronchitis!
  • And, yet again, I will attempt to read through the Bible in one year!
Looking ahead to your future, what are your plans?  To spend more time with your loved ones?  To slow down the pace of your life?

What ever it is...I urge you to rethink the past year of your life.  Make some changes, re-evaluate where your life is headed.  Make sure to take the time to make yourself a priority.  Life is short...God is good...take the time to make the most of what He has given you!

No comments:

Post a Comment