Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Spring for Susannah Facebook Party...

Last night I joined in on a Facebook party with the author of the book, Spring for Susannah.  (Sneak Peak:  Book 2, Relying on Sophia, will be coming out Summer 2012!)

This was the 2nd book party on Facebook I have attended, and they have both been a lot of fun!  Keeping up with all the conversations and posts going on are always a hoot, the faster your computer and fingers are, the better!  :)

FB book parites are a great way to gain insight into the author's perspective of the book, and a great way to meet some fellow readers and bloggers!  I even "picked" up some new followers for my blog, and added several new blogs to my list also!

Oh...did I mention the best part of the evening?  I won a prize!!!  A $25 gift certificate to Amazon, just what I need to help add to my always growing book collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment