Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cars 2 - Rated G

My family was highly anticipating the theater arrival of this movie, we absolutely, hands down, all LOVED the first one!  We all have our favorites; McQueen, Mater, Sally, and the list goes on.

For being a sequel, this was a good movie (although I think I still prefer the first one)...

There were a few life lessons to be learned, mostly at Mater's expense.  No matter if people ridicule you, or label you, being yourself is always the best option.  You can change your outward appearance, but when it comes down to it, you are still who you are on the inside, and that is what matters the most.

Reflecting back; Nothing stands out that would hinder me from recommending this movie to my friends!  There may have been a few comments of adult humor that my husband and I got, but nothing that our 10 and 7 year olds understood.

As with most movies, there were some slower points through out, but on average, it kept everyone's attention.  The traveling throughout the different cities/countries was fun, we were pointing out different landmarks, etc. to the kids while the credits rolled.

Bottom line?  If you are looking for a good, clean, family friendly movie, Cars 2 has my vote!

Star Rating:  5 for family friendly

1 comment:

  1. We are so looking forward to seeing Cars 2! Thank you for the review. I was wondering if it was any good. It looks like it has its moments. Also, thank you for leaving a post on my blog about my painting. It's nice to know that someone looks at it. :) Your picture should be sent out tomorrow! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete