Tuesday, January 2, 2024

 

Did you see this new cover for Chelle Sloan's upcoming release, The One I Love. The book releases January 18!

The One I Love is a best friends to lovers, secret relationship, small town romance. But that’s not all this book has…

💞 Single Mom
💍 Fake engagement
💞 He falls first
💍 First love
💞 Found family
💍 “My wife” vibes

Preorder is live: https://geni.us/TOIL
Add to your Goodreads TBR: https://geni.us/TOILGR

DESCRIPTION
I can’t remember a time when I haven’t loved my childhood best friend, Amelia. Her big brown eyes and beautiful smile have had a hold on me since we were teenagers. Hell, I even love her kids as if they were my own. Now, she’s divorced, and after twenty years, it’s time to make my move. The tension between us finally erupts and I kiss her. Imagine my surprise when she doesn’t push me away but says she wants to give us a try. Except she has one condition: We keep it a secret. I’ll do anything for her, even this. But I can’t help but want to shout to the world that the woman of my dreams is finally mine. I inadvertently do it when her ex-husband rolls back into town. A man I’ve hated since high school. He riles me up and I blurt out Amelia and I are engaged. We’re not. Now, we have to pretend to plan a wedding while our meddling town watches. I’ve waited over twenty years for my chance. Will this cost me the one I love?

MY THOUGHTS
Oh my gosh...I absolutely LOVED this book!  Like seriously, could not put it down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment