Thursday, August 15, 2019

An amazing post worth reading...

I ran across this post today and it basically sums up my parenting life right now.  If you're not familar with the "FindingJoy" blog or Facebook page you should really check it out.  Read on friends -

My parenting story isn’t cute anymore:  There are no longer cute sleeping toddlers or fun crafts or goofy faces. There are no longer the fun costumes or times pushing swings at the park or all of them in the car, strapped in, with silly songs on.

Hah, now the music is their music and the memes things that I'm like, 'I just don't get it....'

It’s just different.

And just because it’s different doesn’t mean it doesn’t matter. It matters so much even if it isn’t as Instagram worthy. It matters so deeply in the most un-cute way.

It matters.

Keep reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment