Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Mammoth Secrets - Ashley Elizabeth Ludwig

Paperback:  344 pages
Publisher:  White Rose Publishing
Date:  February 27, 2015
Purchase:  Amazon

About the Book:  

Mammoth's new pastor is starting over. Using the pseudonym, Jake Gibb, he plans on staying far from his infamous father's shadow. When Jake meets the misunderstood Lilah Dale--a woman in the midst of a divorce and with nothing to hide thanks to the local prayer chain--he is convicted in the choice he's made to hide his true identity. With mutual deceptions marring their future, Jake and Lilah must form a careful relationship, and together learn that only the truth can set you free.

My Thoughts:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this sweet, small town romance.  What a surprise this turned out to be! Because I was given this book to review from Library Journal, I had no prior knowledge to this author, let alone to the story line.  Due to contractual obligations, all I can tell you is that this is one book you'll want to add to your reading list!  It would definitely be a fun, summer (or Spring Break) read!  

**I give this book 4 Stars**

No comments:

Post a Comment