Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Exciting Announcement...

What?!?  It's January 16th already?  Oh my word...where has the time gone?

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season with your family and friends!  We took a much loved vacation with my family, 13 of us in all, to the sunshine state of  Florida!  You may be thinking that I just vacationed there in October, and you would be correct.  Central/Southern Florida is one of my most favorite places in the US!  If I were in a position to split my time between 2 states, Florida would definitely be at the top of the list!

Now, on to more pressing issues...

Were you able to read any good books over the holidays?  I'd love to hear what you've been reading lately, drop me a line in the comments and share a few titles/authors with me!  Or, were you just too swamped with family gatherings, and taking the time to enjoy the season?  I must admit, I took a little hiatus from reading and reviewing, but I am ready to get back in to the full swing of it! 

With that said, I am so excited to be working with author Katie Ganshert!  I was accepted to be a part of her launch team, and am eagerly awaiting a copy of her upcoming release, Wishing on Willows.  If you'd like to read a sneak peak of the novel, make sure to click here

As the release date gets closer for this book, there are many exciting things to come for my blog! You'll want to make sure to stay up-to-date so you're not left out in the cold!

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment