Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Unglued - Lysa Terkeurst

Recently I had the privilege of participating in a review group for a book written by Lysa Terkeurst.  For those of you that may not be familiar with her, she is an exceptional author and speaker, and the president of Proverbs 31 Ministries.

This book is still a work in progress, it was not even an actual book that was sent to me.  I have never seen a "raw" book in the beginning stages before, and this was one!  The pages were 8 1/2 x 11 computer type paper, and they were bound together along the spine.  It was such a neat experience to be a part of this review group!

I am so excited for this next book she has written!  It is packed full of information to help women in their everyday lives!  I can't give you any details, except to say this...keep watching your local bookstores for the release of Lysa's next book!  You won't want to miss it! 

I'll keep an eye out for the release date also so I can keep you all updated to when it will be out!

No comments:

Post a Comment