Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More hours in the day...

How often have we heard people say, "I wish there were more hours in the day - then I could get everything done that I needed to". 

I caught myself saying that very thing this morning.  I had a good time exercising with a friend, but wished we could have went just a little bit longer.  We walked 2 miles, with some added cardio, but I really could have went at least another mile or two.  She had kids that would be getting up soon, and I needed to get home so my husband could go run.  Maybe next week will be able to extend our sessions.

Everyone has the same amount of time each day as everyone else...God has given us all 24 hours to accomplish what we will.  It's what we do with that time that determines what we will get accomplished and what we won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment