Saturday, November 21, 2009

So you may have noticed...

from my last post that this blog is evolving into much more than a simple exercise/diet blog. When I created this site, it was not only my intent to share my weight loss journey and struggles with you, but to be able to journal my thoughts for myself along the way. It appears God may have had other ideas...

While I will continue my weight loss/exercise posting, you will also be reading of my spiritual thoughts/journey as well. To me, they go hand in hand. I love sharing my thoughts with others, in written form, and hope you will continue on this journey with me. If along the way you decide to bail, I'm OK with that. This blog is more of a written record and accountability for myself, and if along the way I am able to help someone else in the process, what an added blessing that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment