Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 10

Today should have been day 10...

I'm feeling like the 30 Day Shred may be geared more towards people who need to lose 10 pounds and tone their body. Yesterday I did a Lesley Sansone 2 mile walk and felt like I got a better all-over workout than I am getting with Jillian.

My friend Mindy and I were supposed to do a Sansone walking DVD today, but her DVD player was having a hard time reading my DVD. We decided to do a Billy Blanks TAE BO DVD...I can't believe I ever did those! I am just not as coordinated as I once was.

So many times you get in the mindset that unless you are killing yourself working out, it's not working. That is not always the case. If you have been a sedentary person for some time, just getting up and moving is beneficial to your body. These days that I am getting up at 4:30 to work out...my body is benefiting from that time. It may not always feel as if it has been the greatest workout, but guess what? My butt was up and out of bed and moving...there is something to be said for that.

Now, if I could just make good food choices things would be falling into place much faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment