Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 1

4:45 am sure comes early!

I am thinking I can only commit to one day at a time. Isn't that what they tell alcoholics? Why should my food addiction and lack of exercise be any different?

So glad day 1 of exercising is over! We did about 7 minutes of warm-up/cool-down, and 20 minutes of circuit training. Ugh...just when I think I can't make it any further, good ole Jillian changes it up for us!

The workout consists of 3 minutes of cardio, 2 minutes of strength, and 1 minute of abs. We are doing jumping jacks, push-ups, and so much more. Really, are our big bodies able to handle this? According to Jillian, yes. She says if 400 lb. people can do jumping jacks, I should be able to do them. How does she know if I can handle them? She can't see me!

No comments:

Post a Comment